After Microblading or Microblading + Shading
- Within the first 24 hours, avoid touching eyebrows.
- After 24 hours, clean the area gently two times a day with warm water, clean
cotton pads and mild soap. Cleaning should be in the direction of hair growth;
do not be forceful on the skin. After cleaning, put a thin layer of aftercare
serum on the area.
- Do not apply excessive oil; this leads to the fomation of unwanted unsightly
shells! Vaseline, Bepanthen, any antibiotic cream, White Petroleum, A & D
Ointments (the risk of infection is very high) are also not allowed.
- For five days after the procedure, fitness/any activities that produce sweat
should be avoided.
- One week after the procedure, use of the pool (chlorine can cause irritation to
the eyebrows) and/or sauna is not recommended.
- Do not expose the eyebrow area to sunlight or any other form of UV rays for at
least 1 month after the procedure.
- Two weeks after the procedure, you should not apply foundation, powder, and/or
blush eyebrows in the eyebrow area.
- During healing, small skin peels may appear. Do not remove or peel them using
any abrasive creams or sea salt. After the procedure, you may believe that your
eyebrows are too dark. However do not worry; they will lighten between 20% to
- The 2nd session of microblading the “touch-up” is mandatory between 4 and 8
weeks after the procedure.